Food & Wine
Enjoy some tasty mexican layered dip
A festive and healthy dip, great for parties and picnics too.
- 2 medium (430g) avocados, de-seeded and skin removed
- 400g can refried beans
- 1 cup (275g) salsa
- 3⁄4 cup (75g) freshly grated cheddar cheese
- Place the avocados into a mixing bowl, season with sea salt and cracked pepper and mash well.
- Spread the beans over the base of a clear serving bowl, followed by the avocado and then the salsa; creating noticeable layers as you go.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Recipe courtesy of Hass Avocados.
Join our community of over 400,000-plus members today and get the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.
Get all the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.