This chocolate tart is rich and sweet and will make a decadent dessert for your next special occasion.
- 500g shortcrust pastry (store-bought or your favourite recipe)
- 150g milk chocolate, melted
- 4 eggs
- 50g plain flour
- 75g butter, melted
- 100g caster sugar
- Icing sugar (for dusting)
- Line a 25cm tart tin with the pastry (rolled to about a quarter of cm) and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- When the pastry has been chilled, blind bake it for 15 minutes. Then remove the beads/paper and bake for another five minutes.
- Mix the melted chocolate with the eggs, butter, sugar and flour. Pour this mixture into the tart and bake for eight to 10 minutes, or until just set.
- Dust with a little icing sugar and serve with a little cream or your favourite berries.