Quick and easy: 4 ingredient breakfast burrito
Avocados are a stone fruit with a creamy texture that grow in warm climates. Whether you are spreading it on sourdough, whipping up a delicious dip for chips, or just enjoying one straight from its shell, eating an avocado any time of day is a great idea.
- 4 x 16cm corn tortillas
- 4 regular eggs
- 8 tablespoons chunky tomato salsa
- 1 large avocado (220g)
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and lightly toast each tortilla until just golden.
- Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add a little water to the same pan and crack the eggs into it.
- Cook the eggs until the whites are set.
- Spread each tortilla evenly with salsa, top with an egg and slices of creamy avocado.
Optional: Serve immediately sprinkled with fresh coriander or basil leaves.
Recipe by 4Ingredients for Australian Avocados.