Food & Wine
Blueberry and yoghurt granola tarts
Using granola for the tart shells transforms this beautiful looking tart into the ultimate breakfast snack.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup finely shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- Greek yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease muffin pan and set aside.
- Combine oats, coconut, sugar, cinnamon and salt together in bowl. Add butter and honey, stirring until combined.
- Place two tablespoons of mixture into each muffin cup, pressing down the bottom until a tart shape forms.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely. Use a knife to loosen shells from pan.
- Fill each shell with a dollop of yoghurt and garnish with blueberries.