Food & Wine
Flourless hazelnut chocolate cake
Rich, decadent and with a little less guilt, this flourless chocolate cake is very addictive.
- Melted butter, to grease
- 200 g roasted and peeled hazelnuts
- 250 g good-quality dark chocolate (54% cocoa), chopped
- 185 g unsalted butter, cubed
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder, sifted
- ¼ cup strong, freshly brewed coffee
- 6 eggs, at room temperature
- 1¼ cups caster sugar
- Icing sugar or cocoa powder, to sprinkle
- Ice-cream, cream or fresh berries, to serve
Join our community of over 400,000-plus members today and get the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.
Get all the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.