Tasty lemon and herb mushroom salad
This quick and easy salad is the perfect accompaniment to a weekend lunchtime meal
- 125ml (¼ cup) extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 red chillis, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 250g button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 mini cucumbers
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to season
1. In a screw top jar combine olive oil, lemon juice, chillies and a pinch of salt. Put on the lid and shake until well combined.
2. Add all salad ingredients to a bowl, top with dressing and gently mix to combine. Serve as a side salad with chicken, fish or grilled meat.
Recipe courtesy of Australian Mushrooms.
Republished with permission of Wyza.com.au.