Food & Wine
Cheese and bacon muffins
A delicious savoury muffin that’s great for when the grandkids are around or an on-the-go snack.
- 2 egg
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3 rashers bacon, cooked and finely diced
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease muffin tray and set aside.
2. Combine flour, cheese, bacon, salt and pepper in bowl.
3. In separate bowl, whisk eggs and add milk.
4. Make a well in the dry ingredient and gradually add egg mixture. Gently mix until just combined.
5. Spoon mixture into muffin tray. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are golden.