URGENT RECALL: Do your grandkids have this?
A popular range of baby sleeping bags has been recalled after watchdog officials found them in breach of serious fire safety labelling requirements.
The ACCC urged anyone with the Peanut Shell Infant Sleep Bags by Farallon Brands to return the items on May 29.
“The product does not comply with the fire hazard labelling requirements of the mandatory standard 'Consumer Goods Safety Standard 2017',” the announcement read.
The recall found that the sleep bags were missing a required fire hazard label and has noted that due to this, children may be at risk of burning themselves.
Officials are urging customers in ownership of the affected baby item to immediately return it to Oz Sale for a full refund.
Customers can also contact Oz Sale on 02 8999 0407 between Monday to Friday, 9am-5 pm AEST.
Affected products that will need to be returned:
- Sleep bag navy anchors 6-18 months SB18ANNV
- Sleep bag grey arrows 6-18 months SB18ARGY
- Sleep bag mint arrows 6-18 months SB18ARMI
- Sleep bag coral tribal 6-18 months SB18TBCL
- Sleep bag black triangles 6-18 months SB18TGBK
- Sleep bag navy anchors navy trim SBANNV
- Sleep bag grey arrows white trim SBARGY
- Sleep bag mint arrows white trim SBARMI
- Sleep bag black clouds black trim SBCLBK
- Sleep bag grey clouds grey trim SBCLGY
- Sleep bag gold dots coral trim SBDTGD
- Sleep bag grey elephants grey trim SBELGY
- Sleep bag pink elephants pink trim SBELPK