How to unfollow a page on Facebook using your phone or computer
Unfollowing a page on Facebook is easy as you don’t have to unlike the page either.
Unfollowing the page means that notifications and updates won’t appear in your News Feed, but you’ll be able to access the page and its posts if you go to it manually.
There are two ways to unfollow a page on both mobile and desktop.
How to unfollow a page on Facebook on your computer
- Log in to Facebook on a browser on your computer.
- Get to the page you want to unfollow.
- Hover over the “Following” button on the page and select “unfollow this page”.
- You will receive a notification that says “You have unfollowed [page] and will no longer see posts from this page in your News Feed”. Click on “Done”.
- Select the three dots in the upper right hand corner on the page’s post in your News Feed.
- Select “Unfollow [page].
How to unfollow a page on Facebook from your mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Go to the page that you want to unfollow.
- Select the three dots in the top right corner and hit “Following”.
- Select the “Unfollow” option under the “In Your News Feed” section. You are also able to turn off page notifications in this section by tapping on “Edit Notification settings”.
Join our community of over 400,000-plus members today and get the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.
Get all the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.