4 of the funniest ever movie quotes
Quirky, canny or just downright funny - here are some of the most hilarious quotes from classic comedies and a few of Hollywood's memorable films.
1. WHEN HARRY MET SALLY (1989) - "I'll have what she's having." - Estelle Reiner playing the older female customer in the diner.
2. MONTY PYTHON'S LIFE OF BRIAN (1979) - "He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!" - Terry Jones playing the mother of Brian (who is misunderstood but is definitely not the Messiah).
3. ANNIE HALL (1977) - "Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love." - Woody Allen playing Alvy Singer.
4. A NIGHT AT THE OPERA (1945) - "You can't fool me. There ain't no Sanity Clause!" - Chico Marx playing Fiorello.
5. ZOOLANDER (2001) - "Did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogly is?" - Ben Stiller playing Derek Zoolander.
Republished with permission of Wyza.com.au.