Top Easter destinations that won’t break the bank
Scoring cheap tickets throughout the Easter season seems like an impossible task, but if you’re smart and quick, it may be attainable after all.
With April right around the corner, this is around the time people start booking in their annual leave and plan for a holiday. With Easter long weekend falling on 19-22 April this year, flights are expected to be 24 per cent more expensive than normal.
But according to Skyscanner, there are plenty of destinations you can visit without breaking the bank.
Here are the places that you should visit this Easter break:
- Manila – estimated saving of 29 per cent
- Beijing – estimated saving of 19 per cent
- Shanghai – estimated saving of 18 per cent
- Kathmandu – estimated saving of 18 per cent
- Taipei – estimated saving of 15 per cent
- Ho Chi Minh City – estimated saving of 7 per cent
- Bangkok – estimated saving of 6 per cent
- Kuala Lumpur – estimated saving of 5 per cent
- Christchurch – estimated hike of 20 per cent
- Queenstown – estimated hike of 17 per cent
- Hamilton Island – estimated hike of 16 per cent
- Ballina – estimated hike of 13 per cent
- Port Vila – estimated hike of 10 per cent
- Gold Coast – estimated hike of 10 per cent
- Tokyo – estimated hike of 6 per cent
- Hobart – estimated hike of 5 per cent
- Cairns – estimated hike of 4 per cent
- Perth – estimated hike of 3 per cent
- Sunshine Coast – estimated hike of 3 per cent
Are you planning to go anywhere over Easter break? Let us know in the comments below.
Join our community of over 400,000-plus members today and get the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.
Get all the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.