Mon, 16 Nov, 2015
White chocolate mousse
With only four ingredients, this white chocolate mousse couldn’t be easier or more delicious. Serve alone or with berries.
- 12 white chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon of icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Add chocolate and ⅔ cup of cream to a saucepan over medium-low heat.
2. Stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Let cool to room temperature.
3. In a bowl, whisk together icing sugar, vanilla and remaining cream. Beat until forming soft peaks.
4. Add ¼ cup of icing sugar mixture into chocolate mixture, folding in. Fold in remaining mix.
5. Transfer to dessert dishes and chill for two hours.