Thai prawn curry
If you’re after a quick meal that tastes delicious, this curry takes less than 20 minutes to make.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 red chillies, sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh root ginger
- 3 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
- 100g coconut cream
- 400g green prawns, deveined, tails intact
- Splash fish sauce
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium-heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger, cooking for four minutes or until softened.
- Stir in curry paste, cooking for a minute. Pour in coconut cream and bring pan to boil. Add a splash and fish sauce and leave to simmer for five minutes, adding water if mixture gets too thick.
- Add prawns, stirring for five to 10 minutes or until cooked. Garnish with chillies and coriander. Serve with rice.