Food & Wine
It doesn’t matter if you’re young or old, these homemade peach popsicles will appeal to your sweet-tooth.
- 1 yellow peach, peeled, stone removed, finely diced
- 1 yellow peach, stone removed, thinly sliced
- 1.5 cups of plain yoghurt
1. Puree diced peach with the yoghurt.
2. Place peach slices into popsicle molds and cover with yoghurt mixture.
3. Freeze until set.
Recipe courtesy of Australian Summer Stonefruit.
Join our community of over 400,000-plus members today and get the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.
Get all the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.