Food & Wine
Blueberry yoghurt ice-creams
We can’t think of anything nicer than blueberry ice cream pops on a hot summer’s day. Become the most popular grandparent this summer with this recipe.
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 cups of vanilla Greek yogurt
- Blend your blueberries in a food processer until they are in a smoothie-like consistency.
- Pour the thick blueberry liquid into a large bowl and stir in the honey.
- Add yogurt and gently mix together.
- If you would like the recipe to be sweeter, add more honey.
- Pour mixture evening into your ice-cream moulds.
- Freeze for two hours, then put a wooden popsicle stick in the middle.
- Freeze for an additional four to six hours.
- Run the popsicle moulds underneath warm water for easy removal.
Join our community of over 400,000-plus members today and get the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.
Get all the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.