Food & Wine
For a dessert with a twist, try this Chinese-inspired mango pudding.
- 2 large mangoes
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 ½ teaspoon powdered gelatine
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- Fresh mango slices, to serve
- Raspberries, to serve
1. Puree mango in a blender. Sieve mixture to ensure smoothness.
2. In a large glass bowl, combine gelatine and hot water. Stir until dissolved and let mixture stand for a few minutes.
3. Add caster sugar and evaporated milk and stir until sugar has dissolved. Add mango puree and stir well.
4. Pour mixture into serving glasses. Cover with cling wrap and chill in fridge for at least two hours or overnight if possible. Serve topped with fresh mango slices and raspberries.