Find out if you’re eligible for free hearing services
You might not be aware, but the Australian Government’s Hearing Services Program offers free or subsidised hearing services to those who are eligible. These services include access to a large variety of hearing devices, maintenance support, comprehensive hearing exams and rehabilitation services.
So, are you eligible?
You are eligible for these services if you are an Australian permanent resident or citizen above the age of 21 and you:
- Hold a pensioner concession card, a DVA Gold Card, or a DVA White Card for conditions that include hearing loss.
- Receive Centrelink’s Sickness Allowance.
- Are a dependent of someone as above.
- Are a member of the Australian Defence Force.
- Are part of the Australian Government funded Disability Employment Services (DES) – Disability Management Service.
Visit hearingservices.gov.au for more information.
Join our community of over 400,000-plus members today and get the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.
Get all the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.