Wed, 30 May, 2018
10 classic songs from the past we never get tired of hearing
Only the greatest songs can stand the test of time and revive memories and emotions from decades prior. We asked the Over60 community the songs from the past they never get sick of hearing. Here are the songs you picked.
1. Unchained Melody by Righteous Brothers
2. Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin
3. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
4. You’ll Never Walk Alone by Gerry & The Peacemakers
5. Sounds of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel
6. Spicks and Specks by the Bee Gees
7. Itchycoo Park by The Small Faces
8. Bridge Over Troubled Waters by Simon & Garfunkel
9. Pretty Woman by Rob Orbison
10. There’s A Kind Of Hush by Herman’s Hermits
What song from the past do you never get sick of hearing? Let us know in the comments below.